POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Charges will reflect costs incurred while performing transportation services for reservations placed with Regal Limousines by the customer, its agents, and any individuals requesting transportation as an authorized employee of the customer.
- Charges will include, but are not limited to, basic trip rate, sales tax, tolls, parking, gratuity, surcharges, and waiting time.
|Extra Stop Sedan||$15 minimum|
|Extra Stop Limo/Van||Per Trip Basis|
|Scheduled Service from 12:01AM – 5:59AM||$10*|
|Gratuity||20% All Vehicles|
|Transportation Surcharge||10% All Vehicles|
|Service on Easter Sunday||$25*|
|After 12:00 PM Christmas Eve||$25*|
|After 6:00 PM New Year’s Eve||$25*|
|*No additional gratuity charge on these surcharges|
- Changes may be requested for an existing reservation up to two hours before the scheduled pick-up time for in-state trips.
- Out-of-state pick-ups require four hours notice for changes.
- Changes with less than the posted notice time will be accommodated within the parameters of that day’s schedule.
- A Cancellation Fee equal to the total trip cost, including gratuity, will be charged for any cancellation that is made less than two hours before the scheduled pick up time within New Jersey.
- All out-of-state cancellations require four hours notice, including JFK Airport, LaGuardia Airport, New York City, and Philadelphia.
- Regal Limousines is not responsible for passenger flights which are missed, cancelled, diverted, delayed, or any other incident that results in failure to comply with the required cancellation policy. We will exact our best effort to fulfill client needs in these instances, subject to wait time fees or late cancellations and re-bookings, without detriment to other reserved clients.
NO SHOW POLICY
- When a passenger fails to show at the designated location for which a reservation has been made, a No-Show Fee equal to the trip cost plus applicable waiting time, tolls, parking, surcharges, and gratuity will be charged.
- Additionally, if the passenger leaves the airport without calling our office, a No-Show Fee will be charged.
- A deposit of $200.00 is required for reservations for weddings, proms, nights-out, and all hourly charges. All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
MEETING YOUR DRIVER
- Domestic Arrivals: Drivers are in the Baggage Claim Area with a sign with your name on it.
- International Arrivals: Drivers are in the Greeting Area with a sign with your name on it.
- Call our office if you do not see your driver.
AIRPORT WAITING TIME RATES
|Sedan||$20 per ½ hour|
|10 Passenger Stretch||$40 per ½ hour|
|11 Passenger Van||$30 per ½ hour|
|17 Passenger Mini-Bus||$40 per ½ hour|
|SUV||$35 per ½ hour|
|* No charge first 45 minutes; ½ hour increments thereafter.|
ON SITE WAITING TIME RATES
$30 per ½ hour
|10 Passenger Stretch||
$50 per ½ hour
|11 Passenger Van||
$40 per ½ hour
|17 Passenger Mini-Bus||
$45 per ½ hour
$40 per ½ hour
|* No charge first 15 minutes; ½ hour increments thereafter.|
- Reservations may be booked 24 hours a day 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
- The optimum time for customer service is 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST Monday-Friday.
We support the spaying and neutering of pets. Please contribute in helping to control the pet population.